Here's a few key figures for this very succesful project:
- 700 picture submission from fans all over the world
- at least 200 calendars sold, some extra's (thanks to our printer) still being sold
- buyers from 17 different nationalities from all continents
- over €400 in extra donations included in orders received
- 300 signed calendar raffle tickets sold
Leading up to the amazing total of €4000 or $5720 for AMTM (Assistance Médicale Toit du Monde) and the Sanfilippo Children's Foundation! They have each received half of this amount in donation.
Thank you to Beth and Chung for the creation of the calendar, and the whole fan club team for supporting. Thank you to everyone submitting pictures, and buying calendars and raffle tickets. And last but not least thank you to Il Divo and especially our Honorary President Sébastien Izambard for the signed calendar raffle.
We cannot thank everyone enough who has made this project a huge success! WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE TOGETHER! And to reply to the most frequently asked question: YES, there will be a 2018 edition!